FCS II Hatchet PG 10" Longboard Fin
High fin area makes for exceptional hold. Designed for nose riding and heavy footed turns.
Performance Glass - Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff and are widely used by pro-level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.
The FCS II Tool-Less Longboard System
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
- High area and depth make for exceptional hold.
- Designed for nose riding and heavy footed pivot turns.
- Ideal for heavy logs and specialist nose riders.
FCS II Hatchet PG 10" Longboard Fin - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.