2021 Eleveight Master C+ Kiteboard
Master C+ is an insane board of superior excellency. It delivers unchallenged performance for all riding styles.
The Master V2 C+ is the lightest and most performant freeride to freestyle crossover twins in our line up. The new low-density Paulownia wood core, coated with superior Spread Tow Carbon - a high-tech fabric with exceptional properties in both stretch and compression - created an outstanding flex. It allows the C+ to hold the edge longer, cushion hard landings, and pop more powerful. The board features our new beveled rails: a varying thickness of the rials along the board's outline. In the tips and the center, the rail profile is leaner to generate more speed while also improving the release. Furthermore, the board equipped without innovative Parabolic Rail Shape Technology (PRS). The ticked-under-rail supports upwind-travel runs through chop more comfortably, and redirects spray. For optimal linear flex between center and rails, we reduced the thickness of the board's tips.
Super lightweight high-performance freeride to freestyle twin tip
- Spread Tow Carbon lamination for a precise and responsive ride
- Innovative parabolic rails for better rail grip and upwind ability
- Varying beveled rails optimize flex, speed, and pop
- Multi-stage rocker for better pop and smooth landings
Changes for 2020:
- Entirely New 3D top mold with a refined structure
- Beveled rails at various positions, optimizing flex pattern for more speed and an easy release
- New innovative Parabolic Rail Shape technology, a tucked-under-edge for more grip and better upwind abilities.
- Reduced thickness in the tips for improved linear flex from the center to rails for more responsiveness and faster turning
- 100% eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging
|Length||Width||Rider Weight||Fins||Board Weight in KG|
|136cm||41||<80 kg||G10 fins / 45mm||2.4|
G10 fins / 45mm
E/8 Trusted Quality TwinTips
- CNC mill A-grade Paulownia wood core: Flex pattern optimized wood core
Heavy-duty block plywood inserts: Heavy-duty block plywood inserts that allow you to choose between straps and boots. Inserts don't get stronger than this.
- UV resistant top base: To ensure that your board will keep its good look, it comes with a UV resistant top base.
- Biax Laminate: The high-quality fibers of our biax laminate contribute to the flex pattern and amazing pop characteristics.
- Carbon Reinforcements: Extra strong Carbon layer (330g)
- ABS rails: The box rails deliver an outstanding grip while protecting the board from wear and tear.
- G10 fins: This high-quality epoxy fins deliver the stiffness you need to always stay in control.
- Ergonomic designed pads and straps: These pads cling to your feet, providing a maximum of control. Furthermore, they are most comfortable, cushioning bumpy rides and hard landings.
2021 Eleveight Master C+ Kiteboard - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.