2021 Eleveight RS V4 Kiteboarding Kite
The design and construction of the RS deliver a hefty grunt throughout a massive wind range. It's also ultra-versatile. "peter Stiewe"
The highly efficient delta-hybrid design with a medium to high aspect ratio delivers outstanding freeride performance while enabling riders also to chase waves and pop freestyle tricks. Version 4 is packed with nifty features that enhance the performance even further. The Kite delivers more feedback due to the shorter bridle geometry, while the reduced bar pressure minimizes the strain on the forearms. A new alignment of the tip struts decreases drag, resulting in faster flight speed and running characteristics. We also updated the leading edge wingtip diameter, making the kite quicker to respond to steering impulses. Our own ultra-light load diffusers as well as the fully redesigned trailing edge with smart anti-vibration patches, ax unnecessary weight, while improving stability and longevity. The new RS gets everyone psyched in seconds.
- Three strut delta hybrid kite for high performance freeriding.
- Tailor-made for versatile performance, in all riding styles.
- Designed to cover massive wind range and easy upwind travel
- Ultra-stable construction, perfect for riding in any condition
- Precise, fast, and smooth turning characteristics
Changes for 2020
- Redesigned bridle geometry for more kite feedback a reduced bar pressure
- The new alignment of strut reduces drag for enhanced flight speed
- Smaller leading-edge wingtip diameter for more responsiveness
- Ultra-light load diffusers decrease weight and improve the canopy shape
- Reworked trailing edge with anti-vibration patched for longevity and weight reduction
E/8 Trusted Quality
- Teijin Techno Force - X4 Ripstop canopy -The superior X4 Ripstop canopy is strong and tear resistance. It is made by Teijin Techno Force in Japan and guaranteed lasting performance.
- Double Bond Canopy -To ensure your kite can take a beating, every seam is glued and stitched for maximum durability
- Quick Flow -The large diameter of the valve and strut connectors ensures easy and fast inflation and deflation.
- Strut Force Distribution -Double strut head reinforcement for a slid and robust kite frame.
- Short Bridle -The short bridle setup with only one wingtip pully enhances the kite's agility and the direct bar feeling while reducing the risk of catching the wingtip
- 3D bridle deflector -Redesigned 3D bridle deflector with structural reinforcement covering the closing seam, decreasing the possibility of bridle wraps.
- Canopy Guards - Strategically placed Extreme Tenacity canopy reinforcements to eliminate canopy wear and tear including pinholes caused by the valves.
- German-made PU Bladder Material -The lightest and most durable bladder material on the market. Quality made in Germany.
- Safe Connect: Avoid mixing up lines with the kook proof front - and backline connection points.
- Easy Trim -Trim the kite's flying behavior to suit your needs. Simply switch between backline trim options with the pull-to-pull tags.
- Load dynamic super seam -A triple-reinforced closing seam along the leading edge makes it practically indestructible. The center segments have a stronger reinforcement as the material loads are much higher, compared to the wingtips with their smaller diameter.
- Ultra-Light Load Diffuser - Angled reinforcements along the trailing edge diffuse the load and strain on the canopy, making it more durable while improving kite stability and longevity.
- Turing Trim Setting -Trim the kite according to your riding style and wind conditions by switching between different bridle line turning settings.
2021 Eleveight RS V1 Kiteboarding Kite - At a Glance
The 2021 Eleveight RS V4 is one of our favorite kites. Super versatile. The amazing part of the RS is the versatility. Great for all levels and styles. Massive jumps, good drift, smooth power... this kite is fantastic.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.