2020 Eleveight RS V3 Kiteboarding Kite
The RSeries is the one kite to tackle any spot, tame any storm and boost massive airs even in light wind. We streamline its Delta-Hybrid design for the needs of freerider while adding performance characteristics for surfing and freestyle. The RS is our most versatile wing to date.
The kite is not only a multi-talent, it is also extremely efficient: For most riders, a quiver of two RS kites covers the entire wind range. this is due to the medium to high aspect ratio and large angle-of-attack which make this kite remarkably powerful. Combined with its dynamic speed, it truly stands out when going to big air. In kite loops, you will get that radical forward momentum followed by plenty of hang time.
Staying in control is a breeze, thanks to the direct feel. The kite's performance is very accessible, it is ultra stable and comfortable to ride even in a gusty wind or choppy water.
The swept wing tips improve the low and enable you to ride upwind in ease. You can fully concentrate on boosting big, dropping into waves popping our of the water for some old-school or freestyle tricks.
For the third generation, we introduce a number of improvements such as our innovative five-point bridle setup and an increased angle-of-attack. We also added more sweep to the tips and new bridle deflectors. Furthermore, we revised the trailing edge load diffusers and battens, and upgraded to the latest Teijin leading edge and strut material made off XT high tenacity cloth. The kite will get you psyched the second you hit the water.
So don't wait, get hooked on the RS and score every time.
Contact us for color options
Designer Quote - "The RS is a high-performance freeride kite with a huge sweet spot over an impressive wind range. It is very well balanced and works for all riding styles.
- Three Strut Delta-Hybrid design
- Most versatile high-performance freeride kite
- Medium versatile high-performance freeride kite
- Medium to high aspect ratio for big airs and long hang time
- Covers huge wind range and easily travels upwind
- Fast and smooth turning characteristics
- Ultra stable, perfect to tackle any spot and ride in any condition
- New bridle system with added trim option for customized performance
- Superior materials like X4 canopy and XT cloth made by Techno Force
Changes for 2020:
- Increased angle-of-attack for enhanced power and grunt
- More sweep in the wingtips for better upwind and low-end performance
- Shorter bridles for higher responsiveness and tangle prevention
- New five-point bridle system for increased stability and linear bar feel
- Additional trim option in the front bridle allows customization of turning behavior Redefined trailing edge load diffuser reduces flutter and improves durability
- Thinner battens for less weight
- New load dynamic super seam to increase durability and avoid seam damage
- New Extreme Tenacity LE and strut material by Techno Force
- New bridle deflector to cover the LE closing seam
2020 Eleveight RS V3 Kiteboarding Kite - At a Glance
The RSeries with its streamlined Delta-Hybrid design is the go-to kite for riders who want to cover all riding styles with only one style of wing. It is greatly versatile, covers a huge wind range and is ultra accessible. Eeleveight stayed true to the RS'. proven design while introducing a number of improvements, such as our new five-point bridle system with additional trim options, an increased angle-of-attack, more sweep in the tips, renewed bridle deflectors, revised trailing edge load diffusers, and the latest XT (Extreme Tenacity) leading edge and strut material made in Japan.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.