2021 Naish Global Kite Surfboard
The Global is made to be ridden fast and hard - designed to match the speed and power of the world's best waves. Whether it's perfect reef break or mushy onshore waves, the S25 Global will have riders ripping like a pro, session after session. Featuring a double bamboo sandwich deck without lightweight dura finish to keep the board light and strong, giving the rider absolute confidence in even the heaviest situations. S25 Features a squash tail for a clean, fast release and pronounced rocker in the tail. This allows the Global to draw out long, smooth turns beautifully and is snappy and responsive when ridden vertically in the pocket.
- Corduroy Pads - Increased grip and comfort.
- Thinned-out and Squared-off rails in tail - Superior control and grip when carving at speed.
- Thruster Fin Setup - Snappy and control with release off the top.
- Refined Rail Flow - Increased response in bottom turns and easy edging.
- Deep Single Concave Bottom - Speed and drive.
- Increased Tail Kick in Rocker - Tight and snappy turns off the lip
- Corduroy Pads = Increased grip and comfort
- Thinned-out and squared off rails in tail = superior control and grip when carving at speed.
- Refined Rail Flow = Increased response in bottom turns with easy edging.
- Deep Singel Concave Bottom = Speed and drive
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy and control with release off the top.
- Increased Tail kick in rocker = tight and snappy turns off the lip
- Lightweight Finish
- Strapless impact-resistant Heelpatch
- Bamboo Laminate
- High Tensile Fiberglass
- Double Bamboo Sandwich deck
- Lightweight Fiberglass
2020 Naish Global Kite Surfboard - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.