2021 Naish Global Carbon Kite Surfboard
The Global is made to be ridden fast and hard - designed to match the speed and power of the world's best waves. Whether it's perfect reef breaks or mushy onshore waves, the S25 Global will have riders ripping like a pro, session after session. The carbon construction features a lightweight EPS core, a full deck carbon vector net, and a biax carbon stringer on the bottom for a lightweight and more responsive feel. S25 features a squash tail for a clean, fast release and pronounced rocker in the tail. This allows the Global to draw out long, smooth turns beautifully and is snappy and responsive when ridden vertically in the pocket.
- Corduroy Pads - Increased Grip and Comfort
- Thinned-out and squared off rails in tail - Superior control and grip when carving at speed.
Thruster Fin Setup - Snappy and control and great release off the top.
- Refined Rail Flow - Increased Response in bottom turns and easy edging.
- Deep Single Concave bottom - Speed and drive.
- Increased Tail Kick in Rocker - Tight and snappy turns off the lip.
- Corduroy Pads = Increased grip and comfort
- Refined Rial Flow = Increased response in bottom turns and easy edging.
- Thinned-out and squared off rails in tail = Superior control and grip when carving at speed.
- Deep Single Concave Bottom - Speed and Drive
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top
- Increased Tail Kick in Rocker = Tight and snappy turns off the lip
- CNC Cut 15 kg EPS Core
- S-Glass Matric Construction
- Full Carbon Vector Net deck
- Full PVC Sandwich wrap
- Biax Carbon Stance Area
- Biax Carbon Stringer Bottom
2020 Naish Global Carbon Kite Surfboard - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.