2020 Ride Engine Dad Board Foil Board
Don't let the name fool you. This friendly, early planning, the rock-solid stable shape is not just for your Pops. Highlighted with a more traditional outline, full volume, and softer bottom contour, the Dad Board feels comfortable familiar as you transition from your regular surfboard. A perfect grab-and-go board for all levels of riders who want to add hydrofoil surfing or wing surfing to their on-water pursuits.
Full shape that combines modern surfboard outline and rail design for padding and balance similar to a regular surfboard shape.
- Double concave hull contour that offers tracking and early release.
- Tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Dual unidirectional carbon stringers and carbon-reinforced tail patch for durability.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- EVA tail pad with front and rear inserts for strap placement.
|5'2"||20 9/10"||3 3/10"||45 L||10.45lbs / 4.74kg||Double Tracks|
2020 Ride Engine Dad Board Foil Board - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.