2020 Slingshot RPM V12 Kiteboarding Kite
The RPM V12 has been pushed forward and upward within its anytime, any condition, all performance design mantra. Returning for its 12th Version is the Flyline Bridle System, which was introduced last year. Flyline in conjunction with the new Modified Open C shape has ushered in a new realm of performance for the RPM. This enhanced kite shape and bridle configuration accelerated by RPM's turning speed as well as increased the lift and hangtime.
The Slingshot RPM has legendary status as one of the greatest kites ever made and it is STILL evolving. We have continued its progression with our new canopy material, 4x4 Canopy Tech - making it stiffer, stronger, and more durable. It has retained the 3 strut frame and wide wing tip that made it famous. For 2020, the RPM has been pushed forward and upward within its anytime, any condition, all performance design mantra. Returning for its 12th version is the Flyline Bridle System, which was introduced last year. Flyline in 2conjunction with the new Modified Open C shape has ushered in a new realm of performance for the RPM. This enhanced kite shape and bridle configuration accelerated the RPM's turning speed as well as increased the lift and hangtime. With a balanced presentation of direct handling, sheet and go power delivery, and bar pressure, this incredible kite control will make achieving your next kiteboarding milestone easier and more fun than ever before.
Why You'll Love the RPM
- New 4x4 Canopy Tech - The strongest and stiffest material on the market
- Simply put the RPM is the highest performing, most technically advanced kite on the market.
- The RPM was built to put world championship performance into a freeride package, with more world championships and never before done tricks done on the RPM, it will take your riding to the next level.
- Includes: New RPM Kite, New Kite Bag, QSG, bladder patch kit
- New 4x4 Canopy Tech: New for 2020, we've upgraded out canopy construction with Teijin 4x4 reinforced ripstop material. This is the strongest, stiffest and most durable canopy material on the market. Your kite will last longer, have a higher resale value and feel more solid and stable in the air, especially in a gusty wind.
- Modified Open C: Modified Open-C: We decreased the open-C arc of the RPM in favor of a fuller and deeper C. This is a significant change of the kite, on the beach, it will look about the same, but in the air, anyone who knows the RPM will see and feel the difference right away. The difference in shape has a big impact on performance - most notably in overall power, structural stability, hangtime, and control on the air.
- The Original 3 Strut Platform: Three struts give the magical combination of lightweight steering, instant response, and handling, as well as maximum pull and carry making it the leading freeride/freestyle kite on the market.
- FlylLine Bridle System: A combination of the pulleyed featured on previous RPM models and the bungee IRS bridle we engineered a few years ago. We introduced pulleys on the RPM to give the kite more structural stability and dynamic steering. Then we replaced the pulleys with our IRS bungee system to achieve a more direct feel and smoother power delivery as the kite flies through the window. The Flyline bridle combines both pulley and bungee in a new configuration that results in a faster, high-flying, more powerful RPM than ever before.
- Load Shift: The new configuration of the Flyline bridle and the location of the pulley and bungee segments give the 2020 RPM a dynamic steering behavior, unlike any other kite we've made. In what is best described as 'Load Shift' the Flyline bridle transfers power and load actively from wingtip-to-wingtip as it flies. Where other kites would warp or twist under load, buckle at the wingtips flutter or stall out in the air, the new RPM shifts and distributes load actively throughout the canopy, resulting in a smoother, cleaner, more powerful performance.
- Surf-Tough Construction: Reinforced seams and strategic surf-grid canopy that isolates tears and reduces the change of catastrophic blowouts in the event your kite goes through the wringer in the surf.
- Splutstrut: A Slingshot innovation that has been borrowed industry-wide, Splitstrut integrated the Kite canopy and struts into one firmly interconnected piece rather than the canopy being sewn over the strut like lesser designs. Splitstrut created a stronger, more stable and more durable canopy, enhances power and under heavy load and creates efficiency and rigidity in the overall frame.
- One Pump Speed System: A patented Slingshot innovation now used industry-wide, one Pump lets you inflate and deflate your kite through a central valve. If you ever had an older kite with separate strut valves, you'll know how much of a hassle it was.
- Multiple Attachment Points: Different attachment points integrated into the kite allow you to fine-tune handling, power, and performance, based on your riding style and the conditions of a particular session. Even small changes to these settings can make a big impact on the kite's overall performance, making this an important tool for getting the most out of your kite every time you ride seams and panel layout.
2020 Slingshot RPM Kiteboarding Kite - At a Glance
The 2020 Slingshot RPM is the boosting, pivoting and kite looping master. The RPM is truly the all-terrain destroyer and can be set up to accommodate a number of riding styles from beginners to unhooked freestyle to wave kiting. One of the most well known kites in the industry and has set a standard for what a kite can accommodate.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.