Ride Engine Contour V1 Seat Harness
The Contour is our first-ever seat harness, and great attention was placed in its design in order to address all the shortcomings of traditional seat harnesses. The key design element in the Contour is the sacrum adjustment plate, which utilizes Curv® material that brings our hard-shell harness DNA into a seat harness. The sacrum adjustment plate creates a tighter, more supportive fit along the sacrum by removing the gap that is present in most seat harnesses. Additionally, the Contour is far more compact than other seat harnesses, fitting lower on the hips for added freedom, and has a secure, easy-to-adjust belt entry and adjustable padded leg loops.
- This product is harness only. A spreader bar (Unity Spreader) is needed to complete it.
- Sacrum Adjustment Plate: Curv® material in the sacrum adjustment plate creates a tighter, more-progressive harness fit with added protection.
- Low-Hip Fit: Low-profile fit across the hips increases mobility and comfort.
- Adjustable Padded Leg Loops: Neoprene-padded leg loops provide added comfort and are compact for minimal bulk.
- Unity Spreader Bar Ready: The Contour is designed to be used with our Unity Spreader Bar with the included Unity Webbing Clips, but can also be used with an old-style webbing-closure spreader bar if desired.
- Front-Mounted Or Sliding Leash Attachment: Rear sliding leash attachment connection that is convertible for a right or left side mount D-ring short leash connection option.
- Internal Waist-Belt: An internal, single-closure waist-bet strap provides a secure fit with easy entry and adjustment.
- Hook-Knife Pocket: Easy access hook-knife pocket location.
*Spreader Bar Sold Separately
Ride Engine Contour V1 Seat Harness - At a glance -
The Ride Engine Contour Seat Harness is the best seat harness we have tested. Overall more comfortable and flexible than the Dakine Fusion. Seat harnesses are great for a lot of riders. If you add a Rope Slider to the spreader bar this harness is perfect for foiling.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.