Slingshot V1 Phantasm G 900 W/ Aluminum Mast Complete Foil Kit
The G 900/710 Lower Package delivers amazing performance for the price. This front wing is built to have maximum glide so when you find that bump, you'll feel like you're surfing. The G 900 rips turns so tight that staying in the pocket of a bump is no problem for this front wing. Slingshot's medium/high-aspect G Series front wings provide rock-solid stability and plenty of low-end get up and go so getting on foil is super easy for the Intermediate Wing Foiler.
This Kit includes a Slingshot Phantasm 82cm Aluminum Mast so all you need is a board and wing and you're ready to tear it up.
- G 900 FRONT WING - The middle of three sizes in the medium/high-aspect carbon-fiber G Series, the G 900 is all about maximizing glide, pump and drive efficiency. The G 900 strikes a solid balance of glide and turning performance while also generating significant lift from pumping and carving.
- PS 400 MM DIRECT CONNECT CARBON REAR STABILIZER - Carbon-fiber stabilizer connects directly to the fuselage. This connection is robust, simple, and perfectly tuned out of the box.
- 710 MM FUSE - A high-performance, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
- PHANTASM V1 ALUMINUM MAST - The Phantasm aluminum mast is made from light and strong 7075 aircraft-grade aluminum.
- BIGFOOT CONNECTION - At 50% larger than anyone else, the Phantasm's mast-to-fuse Bigfoot Connection is the strongest and most robust available.
- TRAVEL CASE AND NEOPRENE WING COVERS - Transport your entire foil in one low profile, padded case. The Travel Case is designed specifically for easy transport and has lined, cushioned pockets for wings, mast, fuselage, and hardware. This package also comes with neoprene wing covers that are perfect for those quick trips to your local beach.
Surface Area (cm2) = 1263
Span (mm) = 900
Chord (mm) = 176
Aspect Ratio = 6.4
Phantasm G 900 Front Wing, 710 Fuselage, PS 400 Stabilizer, Phantasm Mast 82cm, Hardware (316 Stainless Steel Torx), Neoprene Wing Covers and Mast Cover, Carrying Case
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.