NSP SUP / Wing Foil Pro Board
With their latest generation of dedicated SUP / Wing foil boards, NSP took cues from America's Cup foil racing boats. The result is a board that gets up on foil easily, with a volume distribution that reduces swing weight for a fun, nimble ride. There is plenty of buoyancy to be stable while not on foil, and six different sizes offer something for beginners as well as more advanced riders wanting to progress with a smaller board.
- Early planing shape takes design cues from America's Cup racing boats to get up on foil easily and recover quickly from touch-downs, so you get back up foiling instead of wiping out.
- Volume distribution reduces swing weight, giving you better maneuverability and less wind effect on the board.
- Thermoformed EVA deck pad provides comfort for long sessions, with a kick tail and side wedges that help with board control. The center ridge runs the length of the pad so you can find balance without looking down.
- Multiple foot strap insert positions allow for a variety of foot strap options.
- Carbon reinforced standing area prevents dings, while carbon stringers on the deck and bottom provide strength and snappy foil handling.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|5'6"||24"||5"||86.8 Liters||12.6 lb
|5'10"||25"||5 ¹/⁸"||96 Liters||13.7 lb|
|6'2"||25.5"||5 ¹/⁸"||101 Liters||14.1 lb|
|6'6"||27"||5"||112 Liters||15.1 lb|
|6'10"||28"||4 ⁷/⁸"||125 Liters||16.4 lb|
|7'2"||29"||4 ¹⁵/¹⁶"||136.8 Liters||16.9 lb|
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.