Armstrong FG Wing SUP Foil Board
With their latest generation of dedicated wing foil boards, Armstrong has set the benchmark for this rapidly evolving sport. Dubbed "Forward Geometry", the new design moves the mast track further forward delivering a more responsive, snappier handling ride. Combined with the updated shape and state of the art construction, these are likely the most advanced wing foil boards on the planet. Seven sizes in the Wing SUP range offer a board for every rider, with intelligent volume distribution that allows everyone to ride a shorter, more maneuverable board. For those looking for something even smaller to ride the biggest waves, check out the Wing Surf line.
- Armstrong-designed 320mm carbon fiber mast tracks are stronger than plastic tracks, and are positioned further forward on the board for more responsive handling and decreased swing weight
- Unique, innovative shape maximizes the waterline for increased speed to get on foil easier. Chined rails and an aggressively rockered chisel-nose aid in getting the board off the water when getting on foil or after touching down.
- Recessed deck keeps the riders weight closer to the mast for more direct handling, and puts that extra volume in the rails for stability when on the water.
- Handle extends through the entire board, allowing water to evacuate the deck and providing balanced carry options top and bottom.
- Space-age construction utilizes carbon fiber and Dyneema cloth to maximize strength in a lightweight package.
4’8”(50L) / 4’11”(60L) / 5’2.5”(75L) / 5’5”(88L) / 5’8”(99L) / 5’11”(115L) / 6’4”(132L)
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.