Liquid Force Kitefish Directional Kiteboard or Wakesurfer $299
The amazing and versatile 5'3" Kitefish from Liquid Force is a great lightwind option, wakesurfer and introductory directional board.
The board that makes marginal days fun and good days great! This unique board defines its own category. Starting with a full-sized fish outline, kite specific rocker and twin-plus trailer fin
Set up, combined with LF’s ultra durable capped construction makes this a great board for small sloppy surf, rolling river swell, or light wind cruising. Plus a price that makes adding this board to your quiver a no brainer.
Board highlights: CNC cut core, bombproof cap construction, V bottom contour, EVA grip, surf straps.
Kite Fish Features
- Compression molded bombproof construction
- Asymmetrical heel and toe edge
- Single concave asymmetrical bottom contour
- Integrated thumb rail deck contours
- Continious rocker profile
- Offset inserts
- Beautiful sublimated UV resistant graphics
- RSX 2.0 fins
Nice review that gives a good run down of what this board is all about.